Why take part in the women’s leadership programme?
The Women’s Leadership Programme is different to standard women’s development programmes in that it seeks to support organisations through the role of the sponsor in parallel with developing women.
For aspiring female leaders, the programme:
- Helps you define your ambition and develop a plan to achieve this
- Explores your leadership style and your authenticity
- Provides access to a professional support network of leading business women in the region
- Examines how you might be holding yourself back
- Identifies the barriers in organisations and how to overcome these
- Provides access to experienced successful women (through our guest speakers) and their top tips for success
"I so enjoyed the course and really appreciated the time to discuss leadership and the networking opportunity, as well as the chance to focus inwardly on things I can do personally to achieve my goals. I can see how much thought and work has gone into developing this programme and hope that it continues to go from strength to strength."
Pri Pinnaduwa, HR Director, RAND Europe (Participant)
“The Women in Leadership course is thought provoking and has armed me with a number of useful models and ideas. A key takeaway was realising that some issues are partly my own personal beliefs and not as a big as you imagine. It was astonishing to witness the growth and development of all of the participants during the programme.”
Lisa Bowman, Director of Finance and Services, Elveden Farms Limited