Our 2022 Women’s Leadership programme has been designed to ensure that you develop and embrace the change in how you lead in a changing world of work.
This year’s programme is aimed at women who are aspirational and keen to develop their careers. Either you are already operating at management level and looking to develop further in your career or you do not manage a team currently and aspire to do so in the next year or so.
Here are more details:
We commit to providing you with:
- The first and last day will be in person at a Cambridge venue
- The five half-day sessions will be delivered virtually in the comfort of your own home or your office
- Leadership behaviour, personal drivers and personal strengths finder assessments
- Two individual coaching sessions
- An inspiring guest speaker
- Downloadable resource pack
- Ongoing informal advice and support from the programme facilitators.
- The opportunity to work with a sponsor
- Build your network and on completing the programme the opportunity to join the WLP alumni club.
- Attending all sessions
- Working with your sponsor
- Bringing your whole self to the programme and being willing to share your experience with others on the programme. The more you put in the more you get out.
The cost of the programme is £1,950 + VAT.
How to book
To register your interest, contact Lucy Plumb.
Once we have received your details, we will arrange for a confidential telephone call with Christina Youell or Caroline Batchelor to discuss the course in further detail.
“My experience and the way in which the organisation benefitted from my self-development showed the real value of this course. I still use many of the tools I learnt on the programme and they have become invaluable to how I now work. I have also kept in touch with some of the other delegates, which has given me a great ongoing support network.”
Rebecca Davies, Head of Human Resources and Legal Lintbells