Our 2021 to 2022 Women’s Leadership programme has been designed to ensure that you develop and embrace the change in how you lead.
This year’s programme is aimed at women who are aspirational and keen to develop their career, already operating at management level however looking to develop further in their careers. You do not manage a team currently, however you may aspire to do so.
Here are more details:
We commit to providing you with:
- Sessions delivered virtually in the comfort of your own home or your office
- One full day at the beginning of the programme
- 6 half days over 6 months – November 2021 to May 2022
- A Myers Briggs psychometric assessment and a personal strengths finder assessment
- Two individual coaching sessions
- A learning buddy
- Inspiring guest speakers
- Downloadable resource pack
- Ongoing informal advice and support from the programme facilitators.
- The opportunity to work with a sponsor
- Build your network and on completing the programme the opportunity to join the WLP alumni club
- We will (hopefully) complete the programme with a dinner where sponsors from the supporting organisation can also attend.
- Attending all sessions
- Meeting your buddy between sessions
- Working with your sponsor
- Bringing your whole self to the programme and being willing to share your experience with others on the programme. The more you put in the more you get out.
The cost of the programme is £1,950 + VAT.
This includes all the above except the cost to attend the dinner which is charged in addition to the programme fees.
How to book
To register your interest, contact Lucy Plumb.
Once we have received your details, we will arrange for a confidential telephone call with Christina Youell / Caroline Batchelor to discuss the course in further detail.
“My experience and the way in which the organisation benefitted from my self-development showed the real value of this course. I still use many of the tools I learnt on the programme and they have become invaluable to how I now work. I have also kept in touch with some of the other delegates, which has given me a great ongoing support network.”
Rebecca Davies, Head of Human Resources and Legal Lintbells