Whether you are an aspiring female leader or have a member of your team looking to develop their leadership skills further, the Women’s Leadership Programme aims to support you, your career, and your organisation.
Aims, goal and leadership skills setting
- Full day
- Wednesday 17 March, 9:00 - 17:30
- Setting your learning and career objectives and exploring your leadership flexibility.
- Wednesday 21 April, 13:30 - 17:30
- Developing even greater self-awareness and exploring how you relate to others.
Personal and leadership resilience
- Wednesday 19 May, 13:30 -17:30
- Developing self-compassion and wellbeing habits
- Wednesday 16 June, 13:30 - 17:30
- Understanding how we show up – what we are known for?
- Wednesday 21 July, 13:30 - 17:30
- Developing the ability to see around corners
- Wednesday 15 September, 13:30 - 17:30
- Developing our relational skills
Reflecting on your learning experience.
- Delegates and sponsors invited.
- Cost additional to programme fee.
To register your interest, contact Lucy Plumb.
“I feel that the Women’s Leadership Programme has given me the confidence to support other women and to improve our working practices at Fauna and Flora International. I definitely learned a lot from Christina and Lynn on how to do this, especially in creating an atmosphere of ‘looking after one another’, something I had really felt during the Women’s Leadership Programme. It is so encouraging to see positive outcomes coming from the workshop already.”
Marianne Carter is Director of Conservation Capacity and Leadership at Fauna and Flora International.