Whether you are an aspiring female leader or have a member of your team looking to develop their leadership skills further, the Women’s Leadership Programme aims to support you, your career, and your organisation.
Aims, goal and leadership skills setting
- Full day
- Wednesday 10 November 2021, 9:00 - 17:30
- Setting your learning and career objectives and exploring your leadership flexibility.
- Wednesday 8 December 2021, 13:30 - 17:30
- Developing even greater self-awareness and exploring how you relate to others.
Personal and leadership resilience
- Wednesday 12 January 2022, 13:30 -17:30
- Developing self-compassion and wellbeing habits.
- Wednesday 9 February 2022, 13:30 - 17:30
- Understanding how we show up – what we are known for?
Speaker and sponsor evening
- Date TBC
- Invite your sponsor to hear our guest speaker and virtually network with other participants.
- Wednesday 23 March 2022, 13:30 - 17:30
- Developing the ability to see around corners.
- Wednesday 4 May 2022, 13:30 - 17:30
- Developing our relational skills.
CelebraTING OUR LEARNING DINNER
Reflecting on your learning experience.
- Wednesday 1 June 2022 18:00 - 21:30
- Delegates and sponsors invited.
- Cost additional to programme fee.
To register your interest, contact Lucy Plumb.
“I feel that the Women’s Leadership Programme has given me the confidence to support other women and to improve our working practices at Fauna and Flora International. I definitely learned a lot from Christina and Lynn on how to do this, especially in creating an atmosphere of ‘looking after one another’, something I had really felt during the Women’s Leadership Programme. It is so encouraging to see positive outcomes coming from the workshop already.”
Marianne Carter is Director of Conservation Capacity and Leadership at Fauna and Flora International.