Whether you are an aspiring female leader or have a member of your team looking to develop their leadership skills further, the Women's Leadership Programme aims to support you, your career, and your organisation.
Here are the dates of our 2023 to 2024 programme.
- Session 1 - 27 to 28 September 2023
- Session 2 - 23 to 24 January 2024
key themes include
- Building trusting and productive relationships at work - with stakeholders, peers, your team and your boss.
- Adapting your style to make the most of hybrid working.
- Developing the habit of engaging with resistance rather than seeking to avoid it.
- Exploring organisational culture and how your behaviour is shaped by and can shape culture.
- How to develop and sustain your high-performance mindset.
- Working with all aspects of diversity to lead and support your team well.
£3500 + vat
Contact Lucy Shepherd to book your place.